Follow IBS: Twitter

Where to Get Technical or Station Manager Help

Have questions relating to engineering or technical areas, such as:

    • Appling for an FCC Low Power FM (LPFM) license
    • Renewing your FCC NCE/LPFM license
    • the new EAS system that replaces the EBS system
    • studio or transmitting equipment
    • power increases
    • carrier-current?

Or maybe, you have questions related to station management, such as:

    • people issues
    • station relations with your school or college
    • budgeting, etc?

If you are an IBS Member, you can get help simply by contacting IBS Headquarters.

If you are NOT an IBS member - Join Now!