Who can enter (FREE)
Any student or advisor from an IBS member institution is eligible to enter the awards competition.
Note: Awards are presented to the radio station, not the individual members. Duplicate Trophies for students will be available at an additional cost.
How to enter (FREE)
All entries must be submitted through our official website: www.judgify.me/ibsawards
Deadlines and Important DatesSubmission Deadlines
- Early Bird (FREE) Entry Received by October 26 2018
- Final Late Entry ($10 per entry, with a maximum of $300 per school ) Deadline Received by November 9, 2018
Finalists Announced December 12, 2018
IBS Management Finalists Announced January 15, 2019
- Saturday March 2, 2019 at the 79th International IBS Conference in New York City.
- 2018 College Award Winners
- 2018 High School Award winners (And Finalists)
- 2018 College Award Finalists
- 2018 High School Award Finalists
Winners/Top Performers announced at IBSNYC2019, March 1/2, 2019 at New York City's Hotel Pennslyvania
- March 5, 2016, IBS College Trophy Award Winners and FINALISTS
- March 5, 2016, IBS High SchoolTrophy Award Winners and FINALISTS
- March 5, 2016, IBS Management/Advisor Award Winners and FINALISTS
- March 5, 2016, WINNERS - IBS College Radio Golden Microphone Awards for 2016
- March 5, 2016, WINNERS - IBS High School Golden Microphone Awards for 2016
- March 5, 2016, WINNERS -Mangers/Advisors for 2016
How professional, efficient, and effective is your station operation? Find out using the IBS - Intercollegiate Broadcasting System Member Award Evaluation survey form.
IBS will recognize member stations that meet IBS Quality Member Criteria for their level of achievement and quality! IBS Peer to Peer, Bronze, Silver, and Gold, AWARDS are earned and presented throughout the year, and at all IBS Fall Coast-to-Coast Conferences in Boston, New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles, as well as at the IBS International College Radio/Webcast Conference in New York City.
Who can enterThe IBS Peer to Peer Award (Bronze - Silver - Gold - Platinum) program is open to all IBS member stations.
How to enterTo enter:
- Complete the IBS - Intercollegiate Broadcasting System Member Award Evaluation survey form.
- Return the completed form by mail, or as a scanned PDF attached to an email to IBS Headquarters. (email@example.com)
DeadlineThere is no deadline for this award. New entries are always being accepted and IBS members may submit updated forms as often as additional items are completed. New higher-level awards will be presented after updates are received.
IBS will Honor and Award Winners
- IBS Color Award Certificates will be mailed to qualified stations and, at the IBS Member's request, to school administrator(s).
- Award Presentations will be made at IBS International College Radio/TV & Webcast Conference, in NY City.