75th Annual International IBS Conference - New York, NY
75th Annual IBS New York City Conference is focused on New Trends in School/College Radio/TV/Webcasting!
Located at Hotel Pennsylvania, across from Madison Square Garden and PENN Station
Featuring over 150 speakers, over 100 sessions and tours, and 1,400 attendees from all over the world!
This is the largest IBS conference of the year! Part of our IBS 2014 - 2015 coast-to-coast conference series!
- Attend seminars on what you need to know now in radio, tours, and live music events!
- 2015, Celebrate 75 years of IBS Radio/TV Conferences
- IBS Continues Hotel Pennsylvania 6th floor conference center and the 18th floor ballrooms.
- IBS has sit down session space for over 2,000 delegates to accommodate greatly increased IBS Membership.
Registration is open for IBSNYC2015 (March 6-8, 2015)
- IBSNYC2015 print registration form (to pay by check/purchase order) (click here)
- IBSNYC2015 online registration with American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover (click here)
2015 75th Program - Sessions - Dates/Times/Rooms - Schedule
- IBSNYC2014 Program Guide & Session List for YOUR 2015 planning (click here)
- IBSNYC2014 Session Block Chart - date-times-rooms for YOUR 2015 planning (click here)
- 2014 Promotional Poster (click here)
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 6 - 8, 2015, Registration opens 8 am Friday, March 6, 2015, on the 18th floor
- New York's Hotel Pennsylvania
(IBS Conference home for over 30 years!)
The hotel is across 7th Avenue at 33rd street from Madison Square Garden and Pennsylvania Station.
The IBS Trophy Awards honor excellence in programming, air personalities, public service efforts, and outstanding stations. The 2015 winners will be announced and trophies presented to all finalists and winners during the conference!
All WINNERS and FINALISTS present will receive IBS Golden Microphone Trophies, like the one pictured on the left.